Last updated: Nov 11, 2019
Thank you for choosing HeyTap!
BRAVO UNICORN PTE LTD, (hereinafter referred to as "we/us" , with its registered address at 9 Raffles Place, #26-01 Republic Plaza, Singapore 048619), is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Personal information refers to any information related to an identified or identifiable natural person. We may collect and use your personal information when you use our account, website, mobile app or other products and services (hereinafter referred to as the "HeyTap Product(s)"), whether or not you have registered for a HeyTap account.
I. How We Collect and Use Your Personal Information
III. How We Retain Your Personal Information
IV. How We Disclose Your Personal Information
V. How We Protect Your Personal Information
VI. Your Rights to Your Personal Information
VII. How We Process Children's Personal Information
VIII. Third-party Service Providers and Their Services
IX. How Your Personal Information is Transferred Globally
We collect personal information for more efficient operation and to provide you with the best usage experience. Our channels for collecting personal information include: (1) information directly provided by you to us; (2) we obtain relevant information during your use of HeyTap Products; and/or (3) we obtain personal information about you from third parties.
The information we collect depends on the HeyTap Products you actually use, the environment in which you interact with us, the choices you make, including your privacy settings and the products and features you use. In collecting information, you are not necessarily required to provide us with your personal information. If you choose not to provide it, we may be unable to provide you with relevant HeyTap Products and respond to or solve any problems with which you are confronted.
1. Personal information that we collect
(1) Information directly provided by you to us
a. You will need to register a HeyTap account to access to certain HeyTap Products or related services. When you register for or log in to your HeyTap account, we may collect information such as your mobile phone number or email address, password, username, gender, registered SMS content, avatar, etc.; wherein, the mobile phone number or email address and password are required for registering for or logging in to the account. If you do not provide the above information, we will not be able to provide you with the account registration or login services.
b. If the relevant laws and regulations in your country have real-name authentication requirement, we will also collect your real-name authentication information, such as your name, ID number, etc. If you refuse to provide such information, we may not be able to provide you with the corresponding products or services; if you use your HeyTap account to log in to other third-party products or services, we may also obtain your real-name authentication information from these products or services, and verify such information with the real-name authentication information you provided to us, in order to guarantee the uniqueness of your identity.
c. If you order products, apply for return or refund, or use paid services from us, we may collect your delivery details, bank account, payment record, billing address, and other financial information, as well as your contact and communication records, in order to process your order. You may not be able to purchase products, apply for return or refund or use paid services from us if you do not provide such information.
d. When providing after-sales service and customer support for you, we may ask you to provide and collect your personal information, such as IMEI and other device information, your name, mobile phone number, email address, address, etc., and we may record the call between you and our customer service in order to improve service quality.
e. We may ask you to provide and collect your personal information under other circumstances, such as when you participate in lucky draws or competitions, participate in promotional or marketing activities organized by us or our business partners, fill out questionnaires, etc.
(2) We obtain relevant information during your use of HeyTap Products
During your use of HeyTap Products, we may collect information about your device and how you and your device interact with HeyTap Products, including:
a. Device Information: Such as device name, device model, IMEI number, mobile phone model, Mac address, serial number, Internet Protocol (IP) address, operating system version, etc.
b. Log Information and Operation Records: For example, we will record the operational behaviors of your HeyTap account after login (including changing the password, modifying the bound mobile phone number, email address, complaints record, etc.), time and duration of your use of the HeyTap product, search query terms entered through the service, and software event information (such as reboots, upgrades, errors, crashes, etc.).
c. Location Information: Such as the device’s GPS signal or information about nearby WiFi access points and cell towers, device location ID, and network service provider ID. We will ask you which applications you want to enable location-based services for. You can modify the location settings of your device in the device settings to change the location information you provide to us; for example, you can change or disable the methods and servers used by location-based services, or modify the accuracy of location information.
d. Cloud Service Data: At your request, we will store your information (such as photos, videos, contacts, text messages, notes, browser bookmarks, calendar, call history, etc.) securely in our cloud. You may disable this at any time through settings.
e. Some of our HeyTap Products allow you to communicate and share with other people. As required by the technology adopted in these services, such communications and shared content may be transmitted through and be stored in our system.
(3) Information obtained from third parties
Depending on the characters of some HeyTap Products, to the extent permitted by law, we may obtain your data from public or commercial sources, and may combine that information with other information that we received or is related to you. For example, to implement reward points, membership and other functions of your HeyTap account, we may collect data about your HeyTap account-related behavior in products from our affiliates or third parties that support HeyTap account (including login address, login time, duration, etc.) and other data that you have authorized to be shared.
2. How we use your personal information
We will use your personal information for the following purposes:
(1) To create and maintain your HeyTap account: We will use the data to create and maintain your HeyTap account
(2) To process orders: We will use the data to process orders and for the related after-sales services, including customer support, order delivery, invoice printing, etc.
(3) To provide notification and push services: We may use your data to provide you with push or notification services of HeyTapProducts or third-party content, including Lock Screen Magazine, Quick App, app update and installation, sales and promotion information, etc. If you no longer wish to receive push notifications you may opt-out at any time by adjusting the settings on your device.
(4) To provide location-based services: We or third parties will use location information to provide you with more targeted services in order to create the optimal user experience for you, such as weather information and geographically targeted HeyTap Product message push services.If at any time we collect your precise location, you will be notified within the application. You may turn this off at any time by changing the settings at the device level.
(5) For you to log in to your HeyTap account and use the HeyTap Products provided by our platform: After logging in to your HeyTap account, you may use the products and services provided by our platform, including Cloud, App Market, Theme Store, Browser, Searches and Notifications, etc. When you use HeyTap Products, we may use your data to implement specific features of the product.
(6) For you to log in to the products and services from our affiliates or third parties that support HeyTap account: With your HeyTap account, you may log in to products and services from our affiliates or third parties that support HeyTap account.
(7) To exercise the product reward points, membership and other user rights of HeyTap Products: To exercise the product reward points, membership and other user rights of HeyTap Products, we may collect and synchronize data about your HeyTap account-related behavior in HeyTap Products, and products and services that support HeyTap account provided by our affiliates or third parties.
(8) To improve products and user experience: We will use the mobile phone number obtained through account registration and user activities to conduct user research and surveys.
(9) To provide customer support: We use data to troubleshoot product problems, repair customers' devices, and provide other customer care and support services. We may also collect your email address to respond to the questions or comments that you post in the "Contact Us" section on our website.
(10) To prevent fraud: We may use the data you provide to verify your identity, analyze business operations efficiency, review transactions, and prevent fraud.
(11) To provide you with personalized service: We may use your personal information for user profiling and behavioral analysis, in order to display and push to you information, products or services that are more suitable for you, or to implement better protection and security measures, such as prioritizing App Market products or services that may interest you more. At the same time, we may combine your personal information we have collected in our various services to provide you with a more optimized product and service experience overall. You may opt-out form marketing communications at any time, please review section VI below.
(12) To carry out commercial promotion activities: For instance, if you would like to receive information about HeyTap Products, services and software, or if you would like to make suggestions for improvements to HeyTap Products, services and software, we will need to use your contact information to contact you. If you do not wish to receive the above content, you can turn it off at any time from "Account - My Info - Notifications and Feedback".
1.What are Cookies?
(3)Many web browsers have the "Do Not Track" feature. This feature may send a "Do Not Track" request to websites. If your browser has Do Not Track turned on, all of our sites will respect this preference.
(4) Like most websites, we may automatically collect certain information to analyze cumulative trends and manage our sites. This information may include the IP address, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), reference/exit page, files you view on our site (such as HTML pages or graphics, etc.), operating system, date/time stamps, and/or click-stream data.
3. Clear/disable Cookies
Managing Cookies and Cookie preferences must be done within your browser's options/preferences. Below are guides for managing Cookies in some popular browsers:
4. More information about Cookies
For more information about Cookies and instructions on how to configure your browser to accept, delete or disable Cookies, please see www.allaboutcookies.org.
If we stop operating some or all of our products or services for special reasons, we will promptly inform you and stop the collection and processing of personal information by the related products or services, and we will delete or anonymize the personal information we hold that is related to the said products or services, unless otherwise required by laws and regulations.
In some cases, we will entrust a third party to process your personal information on our behalf. For example, companies that send text messages or emails and provide technical support on behalf of us. These companies can use your personal information solely to provide services to you on our behalf.
We may, from time to time, share some personal information with our associated companies and the strategic partners that work with us to provide products and services, in order to provide the products or services you request.
1. Affiliates: In order to provide you with services based on your HeyTap account, we may share your personal information with our affiliates. We will only share personal information that is necessary. If we or our affiliates change the use and processing purpose of personal information, we will ask for your authorization again.
We will require the above-mentioned third parties to take appropriate confidentiality and security measures to process personal information through agreements or other appropriate means.
We will publicly disclose your personal information ONLY in the following situations:
1. After obtaining your explicit consent; or
2.Legal Disclosure: Should we be legally required to comply with subpoenas or other legal procedures, litigations, or mandatory requirements of government authorities, we may disclose your personal information if we sincerely believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your or other's safety, investigate fraud or respond to government requests.
We have taken reasonable and feasible technical security and organizational measures to protect the information collected for the services. However, please note that while we have taken reasonable steps to protect your information, no website, Internet transmission, computer system, or wireless connection is absolutely secure.
We have adopted security measures that are in line with industry standards to protect the personal information you provide, and to prevent unauthorized access, public disclosure, use, modification, damage or loss of the data. We will take all reasonable and practical steps to protect your personal information, including:
1. We will use TLS and other mainstream security technologies to encrypt many of our services. We will examine our practice of information collection, storage, and processing (including physical security measures) on a regular basis to prevent unauthorized access to or tampering with various systems.
2. We will strictly control the access to personal information, and only allow our employees who need to know the personal information to help us process such information, and personnel of companies authorized to handle the services on our behalf to access such personal information. These employees and personnel are required to fulfill strict contractual confidentiality obligations. Should they fail to fulfill these obligations, they may be held accountable for legal liabilities or their relationship with us may be terminated. Access logs of personal information will be kept and periodically audited.
3. The security of your information is of great importance to us. Therefore, we will continue our efforts to protect your personal information and implement safeguard measures, such as providing full encryption for information storage and transmission, to prevent your information from unauthorized access, usage or disclosure. For certain specific contents of encrypted data, no one but the user has the right to access them.
4. We will adopt encryption and other security measures to transmit and store your personal information of particular types; and we will use technical measures to process your personal biometric information before storing it, e.g., we will only store the essential components of such personal biometric information.
5. We will prudently select business partners and service providers, and implement the requirements for personal information protection to the business contracts or audits and assessments between both parties.
6. We will conduct security and privacy protection training courses, testing and publicity activities to enhance employees' awareness of the importance of protecting personal information.
7. We will use international and industry-recognized standards to protect your personal information and actively pass relevant security and privacy protection certifications.
In the event of a personal information security incident, we will, in accordance with the requirements of relevant laws and regulations, promptly inform you of the following: the basic situation and possible impact of the security incident, disposal measures we have taken or will take, suggestions for your self-protection and risk mitigation, remedies for you, etc. We will timely inform you of the relevant situation of the event by email, letter, telephone, or push notification. When it is difficult to inform personal information subjects individually, we will issue an announcement in a reasonable and effective manner. Meanwhile, we will also actively report the handling of the personal information security incident in accordance with the requirements of the regulatory authorities.
We respect your rights to your personal information. Below is a list of your legal rights as well as the measures that we take to protect these rights.
2. Right to Access: You can directly query,access, or delete your personal information in our product or service interface, including: you can log in to your HeyTap account at any time through the product page to access the personal information about your account, including basic information, operational records, storage and download records, etc.; you can also view your usage information about the products or services, for example, you can access your browsing history in your browser. If you are unable to query,access,or delete your personal information on your own, or if you encounter any problems while exercising your right to access data, you can request access by contacting our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
3. Right to Correct: When you find that the personal information we processed about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to have it rectified or completed by us. For parts of your personal information, you can directly correct and modify it on the relevant function page of the product or service. For personal information that has not been made available for your modification, you can request correction or supplementation by contacting our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Right to Delete: You can delete specific information you submitted (such as avatar, username, etc.) directly in the "HeyTap Account". If we violate our agreement with you in the collection and use of your personal information, you can also request deletion by contacting our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
5. Right to Cancel: You have the right to cancel your HeyTap account. You can choose to cancel the account in "HeyTap Account". After you choose to cancel your HeyTap account, we will delete or anonymize all of your personal information, except as otherwise required by laws and regulations. After you cancel your account, we will no longer be able to provide you with the HeyTap account registration service and other products and services that require logging in to a HeyTap account.
If you withdraw your consent, we will no longer be able to provide you with the corresponding service for which you have withdrawn your consent. Once you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process the corresponding personal information. Your decision to withdraw your consent will not affect the prior processing of personal information when you withdraw consent for future processing.
7. Right to Complain: You have the right to file service complaints by contacting customer service. We will respond within 15 days from the date of receipt of your complaint. If you are dissatisfied with our response, especially if our handling of personal information damages your legal rights, you can also file a complaint or report to the regulatory authorities such as cyberspace administration departments, public security organization, administration for market regulation, or file a lawsuit in a court with jurisdiction.
Please note that, due to security reasons, we may verify your identity before processing your request. In principle, we do not charge any fees if your request is reasonable. However, based on the actual situation, we may impose a certain fee to cover our costs for repeated requests or requests that extend beyond reasonable limits. We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort (for example, developing a new system or fundamentally changing an existing practice), may be detrimental to the legal rights and interests of others, or are very impractical. In addition, we may not be able to respond to your request if your request is directly related to matters involving national security, national defense, public health, criminal investigation and other public interests, or if the request may severely impair the legitimate rights and interests of yours or those of other individuals and organizations.
Our products, websites and services are mainly for adults. Children (we regard anyone who is under the age of 14 as a child) may not use our products.
When we find that a child’s personal data is collected, we will delete the relevant data as soon as possible.
Our websites, products, applications, and services may contain links to third-party websites, products, and services. You can choose whether to visit or accept websites, products, and services offered by third parties.
IX. How Your Personal Information Is Transferred Globally
As a globally operating company, we provide our products or services through resources and servers around the world. We have established data centers in China, France, Singapore, India and Indonesia, which means, in compliance with local laws and regulations and with your authorization, your personal information may be transferred to, or accessed from, the jurisdictions outside the country/region in which you use the product or service.
If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact our U.S.-based third party dispute resolution provider (free of charge) at https://feedback-form.truste.com/watchdog/request